Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Funnies: Dave Fox and Justin Bieber's Travel Diaries


Dave Fox and I have a lot in common. We both write stuff, we both love to travel, and we both take pleasure in making fun of Justin Bieber. The thing is, Dave is better at all of these things than I am. And he wrote Globejotting and I didn't. And he had the guts to post this video of himself looking pretty silly while making fun of Justin Bieber. Did I mention he's making fun of Justin Bieber? I wish he'd make a video about Miley Cyrus now, but I'm not sure I'd want to watch Dave twerking. And HEY! if Bieber doesn't claim his autographed copy of Globejotting, you can have it. Maybe. If you shoot Dave an email. By Monday.

If this doesn't make you laugh there is something wrong with you.

Happy Friday!







6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBC and also returning the visit from you visiting my blog. Thank you so much and Happy Blogging. I like Justin Beiber a lot, I teach dance and my kids love him and want to dance to all of his music so I can't really comment on the video. Have fun for the rest of the challenge.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by TaRelle, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny. I'm going to share this with my daughter who loves to follow travel blogs. She'll appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barbara, Dave's blog is good and his book Globejotting is great!

    ReplyDelete