Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign



You know how you have to provide entertainment to children when road tripping in order to save your sanity? I was travelling alone today and 20 minutes into the 3 plus hour trip I started saying "Am I there yet?"



While fantasizing that I could twitch my nose and magically be home I noticed a sign: "Eat Here or We'll Both Starve." Before I quit giggling over that I saw this one and made a quick u-turn to get a photo. It says "Gitt'er Tan Special, B-O Subs & Ice Cream (YUM!), Fast Cash, and then 31 Topping Pizza, $7 Each." How could you not stop? Of course they also rent videos and sell fried chicken.

The next shop sign said "Paw and Guns." I wanted to stop in and ask about Ma but knew I'd never get home if I stopped at every sign with missing letters.

If you know where I can get a large supply of these letters please contact me. I have a *great idea for my next road trip.

*Not recommended for children under 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment